10 quirky facts you might not know about me:
1. I suffer from really bad anxiety....which in turn makes me say and do strange random things. I was on medication for it, which helped but a side effect of the medication was short term memory loss. I went off the meds. Better to say and do strange things than to have no short term memory!
2. My personal style is "homeless chic". I am more comfortable in a pair of sweat pants and my favorite Batman T-shirt.
3. I also hate clothes shopping and only do it about once a year. I would rather spend hours in a hardware store. For this reason my husband won't go to the hardware store with me because it is too hard to drag me out.
4. Last year for Christmas and Valentines day I received BB Guns. That was what I asked for. When we picked out the first one I danced around the store singing about it.
5. I am afraid of sharks in swimming pools. Yep, you read that right! Chalk it up to a childhood "trauma" that I never recovered from. I realize it is totally not logical at ALL, and yet still can't help thinking about it.
6. My all time favorite bands that I can listen to over and over are: Tom Petty, The Rolling Stones, The White Stripes, The Black Keys, The Kills and Kings of Leon. I grew up on country music though and know every line of every single Reba McIntyre, Garth Brooks, Brooks and Dunn, and Alan Jackson song ever written.
7. When I was little we lived in a chicken shack. Literally, the house was a chicken shack that was remodeled to fit a tiny kitchen and bath. I think it was around 400 sq ft. We also lived in a motel for several years.
8. I am like a bull in a china shop, yet am still utterly convinced I have mad ninja skills.
9. I've eaten chocolate covered crickets. They aren't bad, they just taste like chocolate covered rice crispies....with little legs you can feel on your tongue.
10. I have weird reoccurring dreams but the one I have the most is where I am in high school and can't find my car. Which is odd since I didn't learn to drive until I was 20 years old and I didn't have a car until I was 25.
There you have it....10 quirky facts about me!